CHOOSE FROM A RANGE OF INSTALLATION OPTIONS
Our electric fires can not only provide instant heat for living rooms and commercial environments, they can be installed in various locations based on the set up of your property:
- Traditional inset fires for standard fireplace openings of 16 ½” x 22”
- Free-standing suites that simply fit flush against a flat wall
- Wall-mounted to maximise floor space
One of the main reasons why you might be interested in an electric stove is its ease of installation. Electric fires and stoves don’t need a flue and can be easily plugged into a property’s mains circuit and switched on. Our great choice of electric stoves can be installed in the following ways:
- Free-standing stoves that sit flush to a flat wall
- Inset into a marble back panel or similar
- Fitted into a prepared opening (like a wood burner)
BENEFIT FROM THE ALL-YEAR-ROUND EFFECTS OF AN ELECTRIC FIREPLACE
The great thing about electric fireplaces is that you can enjoy the visual effects without the heat, making them entirely useable 365 days of the year. The Dimplex Opti V range mimics the look of real flames in the most realistic manner, with HD LCD screens creating a stunning effect for any property.
Most electric fires and stoves we supply at RFC Services produce up to 2 Kw of heat from an effective fan heater. These will often have thermostats fitted to regulate comfortable room temperatures. Some of our premium electric fireplaces boast Bluetooth-enabled control systems that can be operated from a smartphone or tablet whether you’re at home or on the move.